Tell us what you think about the possibility of taking courses online. What are the trade-offs between this approach to education and an experience complete with classrooms and in-person interactions? What are the benefits and drawbacks? Have you ever taken an online course or used an instructional video like those from Vi Hart or Khan Academy? If so, what did you think? Can you see video and online instruction replacing traditional classes? Do you think it is the wave of the future?
- I think online courses is a great idea ,but not for me .As an individual I like the way I have been taught and learn better in class. Online courses aren't for me.This idea should just stay for college students. Technology is great but too much may lead to problems.
- No I have never taken an online course before I honestly don't plan on doing that either.The closest I got to that is watching a how to video on YouTube.Even that wasn't to helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment